Privacy Assurance at Midashimaya: Safeguarding Your Information
Diverse Data Categories We Collect
Our collection encompasses a spectrum of information concerning our users, varying from identifiable and pseudonymous data to anonymous and aggregated data. The details are outlined below:
1. Information You Share with Us
- Account Information: As you engage with our Service, you’re granted the option to add information to your account. This includes data such as email addresses, usernames, linked social media accounts, favorited items, watchlisted collections, and any other provided information. It’s important to note that information other than your email address may be publicly visible.
- User Preferences: Our Service is designed to cater to your preferences, allowing you to configure settings related to content display, notifications, and favorites. These preferences may be associated with your account, browser, or mobile device.
- Feedback: If you choose to offer feedback or communicate with us, we may receive your contact information, such as email addresses, along with the content of your message.
- Voluntarily Shared Information: At various points during your interaction with our Service, you might voluntarily provide information. This includes instances where we explicitly state that information collection is occurring.
It’s essential to underscore that in the web3 landscape, your blockchain wallet address functions as your identity on Midashimaya. While a blockchain wallet address, on its own, might not identify you, it can become linked to your information when utilized on our platform.
2. Automatically Collected Information
As you navigate our Service, we employ automatic data collection technologies to capture certain information. These include:
- Service Interactions: To optimize our Service, understand trends, uphold our Terms of Service, and enhance user experience, we gather information (often in the form of Anonymous Data) when you engage with our Service. This data encompasses details like browser type, operating system, IP address, device ID, blockchain wallet address, actions, clickstream data, and more. This information may be logged and stored.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies: Similar to many online platforms, we employ cookies to accumulate data. Both session cookies (which expire upon closing your browser) and persistent cookies (which remain until you delete them) are utilized. We analyze user interactions to refine our product quality and deliver a more personalized experience. Additionally, “Pixel Tags” are employed to enhance our understanding of how users discover and utilize our Service.
3. Information Derived from Third Parties
Information relevant to you, your wallet address, and your interactions may be sourced from third-party service providers and companies that extend products/services to us or to you. This may include:
- Third-party wallet providers that furnish us with your blockchain wallet address and associated data you’ve shared with them.
- Data analytics providers offering insights about specific blockchain wallet addresses.
- Communication and identity verification service providers you choose to use.
- Other vendors essential for our operations or enforcement of our Terms of Service.
4. Public Information
Our data collection extends to activity and information that’s publicly accessible on blockchains and other public sources. This encompasses blockchain wallet addresses and data related to the buying, selling, or transferring of NFTs, which may be associated with the information you’ve provided.
Leveraging Information Responsibly
Our utilization of information is guided by a sense of responsibility. We employ your data for various purposes:
- Service Operations: Maintaining, operating, and delivering the Service.
- Service Enhancement: Analyzing and improving our Service to provide you with an enhanced experience.
- Personalization: Tailoring your experience on the Service, including recommendations.
- Communication: Interacting with you and sending newsletters and notices.
- Protection: Investigating, preventing, and addressing activities that breach our policies or may be harmful.
- Compliance: Abiding by legal obligations and cooperating with law enforcement.
- Consent: Fulfilling purposes to which you’ve consented.
We also create anonymized records from identifiable information, using these records for the same purposes as outlined above.
Sharing Information Prudently
Your information may be shared as follows:
- Third-party Service Providers: Information may be shared with third-party service providers for infrastructure, testing, analysis, technical support, and other essential functions.
- Public Activity Information: Information relating to your public activity on blockchains or Midashimaya may be displayed or shared.
- Corporate Transactions: Information might be shared in connection with mergers, acquisitions, or other business transactions.
- Legal Necessity: We may disclose information in legal investigations, compliance with laws, protection of rights, and more.
Third-Party Websites and Wallets
Our Service might contain links to third-party websites, and your interactions with these websites are governed by their own policies. The use of third-party wallets is also subject to their terms and conditions.
Empowering Your Choices
You hold the power to make choices regarding your information:
- Email Communications: You can opt out of marketing communications while still receiving transactional emails.
- Cookies: Browser settings can be modified to manage cookies.
- Data Access and Control: Certain aspects of your information can be accessed, edited, or deleted through your Settings page.
Depending on your location, specific privacy rights may be applicable, such as those under the European Economic Area (EEA), United Kingdom (UK), Switzerland, or the California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA). You can exercise these rights by contacting us.
Data Retention and Security
We retain information for legal obligations and protection. Security measures are in place to safeguard information, although no system is entirely immune to breaches.
For Our Younger Users
We do not intentionally gather information from those under 13. Users must be at least 18, and minors under 18 can use an account under parental or guardian supervision.
Non-U.S. users acknowledge that data processing might occur in various countries, including the U.S.